Easily manage your Documents with Document Control Management Software
Explore DocuQuest. Reduce your document control efforts by 80%. Designed for 100% paperless operation - implement to any level desired. Experience world-class workflows.
DocuQuest: Document Control Management Software
It is estimated from our client base using the DocuQuest/PeopleQuest Module that there is an 80% of reduction of Document Management Effort (all activities in the Life Cycle of a Document)
The following value to the organization is realized as a result of the Document Control Software, training management bundled modules.
- Reduce document creation cycle time.
- Integrate your document creation with advanced web features of Office 2000.
- Increase the first time approval rate for new/modified documents by securing on-line peer review prior to submission for formal approval.
- Often documents are rejected by approvers because the “approval process” is mis-used to serve as a “collaborative/feedback process”. DocuQuest provides for a peer review of draft documents – the intent is to optimize the document (based on feedback from other subject matter experts) prior to formal submission for approval. This reduces the opportunity for rejection of documents.
Reduce document approval cycle time using Document Control Software. Achieve more meaningful review of documents – avoid rubber stamped approvals.
Remove paper mail for review and approval of documents
Achieve quicker turnaround time for serial and parallel approval. Manual approval (typically serial) typically takes days (if not weeks) to secure approval. Using ISOQuest, our clients are experiencing approval cycle time of “hours” not days.
Achieve more comprehensive review of documents by removing the hassle of providing comments for revision. Enable track changes on reviewed documents to quickly identify changes without modifying the original.
- Eliminate paper distribution of revised/issued documents. Eliminate controlled copy holders.
- Publish issued documents automatically when the last approval has been secured. Remove the laborious “document publishing and distribution” step in document management.
- Automatically notify individuals when documents are issued.
Find documents faster online. Increase the user “satisfaction factor/experience” when working online.
- Locate documents rapidly based on defined criteria – job, employee, department, type, title, owner, etc.
- Remove the bureaucracy and reduce cycle time to request, approve and execute document changes.
- Use the e-mail driven and database maintained Document Change Request System.
- Periodically review documents on a managed schedule. Eliminate potential for over/under review by using the scheduling facility. Distribute your workload through-out the year using the managed scheduling facility.
- Automatically get notified when documents are up for “periodic review”.
- Automate document training needs. Remove organizational uncertainty whether employees are qualified based on the current revision of documents.
- Eliminate laborious and difficult to implement steps of ensuring that key employees are fully qualified to perform a specific job.
- Deploy and diffuse to the employee level the functional responsibility for “keeping up to speed” on document training and document revisions.
- Enjoy the on-line methodology for document training.
- Implement a built-in system for measuring training effectiveness on documents.
- Use DocuQuest online testing for document training.
- Rapidly identify employees who are qualified to do a job when scheduling dictates re-assignment of personnel.
- Example John Smith is currently in Job A. Scheduling requires John Smith to work in Job B today (temporarily). Find out rapidly who is qualified to work in Job B.
- Find quick answers to:
- If John is not qualified to work in Job B, what additional training does John need to meet qualification requirements for Job B?
I am personally very pleased with ISOQuest, and with the responsiveness with which you have made changes requested by us.
The feedback from users has been consistently positive.
Manager, PMCC and ISO Quality Office
BMO (Bank of Montreal)
GQI has exceeded our expectations in every way. Their customer support is outstanding and the software is maintenance free, our IT department calls it "Hands Off" software. The Quality Assurance Group is now able to focus on the content of the system rather than upkeep and trouble shooting.
H. C. Starck Inc.
The ISOQuest software is invaluable to our company in maintaining our QS9000 certification. It has become the backbone in our quality system. The documentation control, internal audit, and non-conformance/corrective action/preventative action modules have proven to be particularly effective. The software is easy to use, intuitive, and because of this, accepted throughout the company.
DMC-2 Canada Corp.
Based on our evaluations and risk assessments, ISOQuest was the best fit for our company.
Since we have installed ISOQuest at our facility, our document control system has received commendations in ISO and Safety audits on its use at all levels of our facility, ease of access of procedures and detailed training records for employees.
Ralph M Stevens
ISOQuest is one of the best multifunctional, integrated packages for QA and related tools. The integration and the high automatic features make this an exceptional package for any company.
QS 9000 Management Representative
General Seating of Canada
While other products appeared to adequately meet our needs, we felt that ISOQuest would best meet our needs in the areas of user interface, functionality, cost, training and support – and GQI has delivered.
ISO Quest played a major role in helping us obtain ISO 9002 certification in a very short timeframe. However, software alone does not make a complete quality system. The technical support and training that was provided by GQI was also fundamental in our success. Not only were we able to achieve ISO 9002 certification, but I believe that we now have in place a top notch quality system that will enable us to maintain this preferred status.
Richard D. Nelson
The Electron Corp.
We found GQI’s ISOQuest software was closest in meeting our requirements for complete management of the documents and training, ease of use, document linking, and pricing for site use, set-up, training and maintenance.
The installation and training were well received. Personnel who attended training could immediately see the benefits of the ISOQuest system versus the current paper system. We are very pleased with how ISOQuest is working.
ISOQuest has reduced the costs of maintaining our quality system while at the same time improving it. In my department alone, the software has allowed my Quality System Administrator to assume additional tasks as she now longer is required to devote all of her time to quality system maintenance. Also, the ease of use has allowed all departments to utilize the ISOQuest software to enhance their area of the quality system, involving our overall quality without significant investment.
DMC-2 Canada Corp.
The service provided by GQI is impeccable. From initial training and setup, to integration with our networks, to additional specialized programming, GQI personnel have be professional and have worked closely with DMC-2 personnel to ensure the success of the ISOQuest software.
DMC-2 Canada Corp.